Friday, March 27, 2009

Well we've been home about a week and a half-how time flies. I am so much busier here. I miss the time I had in Ethiopia during the boys' naps. Here once the kids are down I'm almost lost as to where to begin catching up on stuff and just maintaining the house (having one room that a person came to clean every day was QUITE nice). Anyway the boys are well, I am finally getting over a cold I've had for 2 weeks (I'm never sick that long?) and yesterday we completed their bloodwork/stool samples etc for the doctor. Everything takes forever with two boys! I went grocery shopping with them for the first time today and now I am exhausted! We are very much enjoying seeing friends and family again though-Here are some pics of the last week :Eli and Dad
Caleb

Eli
Their new Stroller:)
Caleb Jumping:)


First time in carseats at the airport-I'm not sure they liked them...

5 comments:

Missy said...

I can only imagine how hard grocery shopping with two little ones is!!! Glad you are settling in!!

Annie said...

i am so busy with one; i know how much more involved it must be with two, but they are adorable and you are doing GREAT!!! it gets easier with time.

Alida said...

Rachel, thanks for the update. I was wondering when you might find some time to update blog. I figured you must be super busy. They are soooo cute, Rachel. yeah, i can imagine how hard it must be - but wow, look at them ... such a difference from the first ever picture of them.
May God bless you, your hubby and those precious boys ....
Alida

The Parsons Flock said...

They are just sooo cute! So glad you are all back home and settling in!

Steve and Aimee Walker said...

I know what you mean about being so much busier at home. The boys look great and oh so HAPPY!