Sean and Rachel ... what fun to see these little guys developing so quickly. I am glad to hear that some confirmations are in place for all of the official paperwork and will hope that you'll be on your way home within the week. I spoke with Kyle and Elyssa this morning and learned that they're doing just fine with little Asher Thomas who is now over 6 lbs. Elyssa parents were able to come and stay for a few days to help out and they sound like they're all settling in to their new routine. Our little Simon is now over 10 lbs. and doing well also. Take care and safe travels! Eileen
I'm sorry to hear you had to move into a smaller room, but you seem to have the right attitude! I LOVED the top photo in the last post. You all look so very, very happy. I'm elated that you passed court and that the paperwork is being rushed. I hope you get everything worked out with the visas. The fact that you're in country will make you a BIG priority (thankfully!).
I can't wait to hear about your return home and adjustment to life together in America.
3 comments:
Sean and Rachel ... what fun to see these little guys developing so quickly. I am glad to hear that some confirmations are in place for all of the official paperwork and will hope that you'll be on your way home within the week. I spoke with Kyle and Elyssa this morning and learned that they're doing just fine with little Asher Thomas who is now over 6 lbs. Elyssa parents were able to come and stay for a few days to help out and they sound like they're all settling in to their new routine. Our little Simon is now over 10 lbs. and doing well also. Take care and safe travels! Eileen
I'm sorry to hear you had to move into a smaller room, but you seem to have the right attitude! I LOVED the top photo in the last post. You all look so very, very happy. I'm elated that you passed court and that the paperwork is being rushed. I hope you get everything worked out with the visas. The fact that you're in country will make you a BIG priority (thankfully!).
I can't wait to hear about your return home and adjustment to life together in America.
It was wonderful meeting you both!
They are beautiful little boys. Congratulations you guys!
Post a Comment