I never did post Caleb and Eli's referral pictures, so here are the boys at 2 and a half months:) (Caleb on the left). Its kind of fun that I have this picture, and another one when they are 3 months. The first pictures we have of them with us are before they turned 5 months so I have pics of them during their 2nd 3rd and 4th months which is so great for a baby book, if I ever make time to do this! This weekend was crazy crazy because my mother and father in law, and two of my sister in laws with their kids were all here and I had a shower that my friend and sister put on. Very fun but very busy! Here is one more picture of Caleb and Eli with their big cousins Caden and Dane (who are 8 and 7 months older than Caleb and Eli).
Monday, April 6, 2009
I never did post Caleb and Eli's referral pictures, so here are the boys at 2 and a half months:) (Caleb on the left). Its kind of fun that I have this picture, and another one when they are 3 months. The first pictures we have of them with us are before they turned 5 months so I have pics of them during their 2nd 3rd and 4th months which is so great for a baby book, if I ever make time to do this! This weekend was crazy crazy because my mother and father in law, and two of my sister in laws with their kids were all here and I had a shower that my friend and sister put on. Very fun but very busy! Here is one more picture of Caleb and Eli with their big cousins Caden and Dane (who are 8 and 7 months older than Caleb and Eli).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I love that pic of the cousins. SO sweet!
they are just so cute!!
Hi Sean & Rachel,
Your Dad (Mr. Sheridan, as he's known at PMS) kindly gave us a link to your BLOG, as we know the Lord and were excited to hear of his soon to come home grandbabies. God's blessings on the four of you - the boys are beautiful (soon to be handsome!). We had three children w/in three years, so know the craziness...but what wonderful memories too!
God's peace,
Erica Johnson (and Alexandria - my daughter whom your Dad is counselor of at PMS)
Post a Comment