Thursday, May 14, 2009

9 months old!


Here are the boys playing today. They were 9 months old on Tuesday, I can't believe it! They are starting to scoot all around, sleep a bit less and get a LOT of teeth. They have 4 coming in on top right now. My babies are growing up so fast, I'm trying to enjoy each day as it comes.

8 comments:

Tegan, Gregory and Maiya said...

I cannot believe how much they have grown! Those are the happiest looking babies, seriously. I'm sure they (like all of them) have their moments, but to be so relaxed and smiley.....just TOOO CUTE!
I am really excited to meet you and your family one of these days soon! Watching your journey has really helped during our wait. :)

elisa said...

Wow Rachel, that is so exciting and cool to see them!
Elisa

Erin Sager said...

so darling....

Annie said...

HOW cute...I can't believe how BIG they are, Rachel. Time goes so quickly!

4 teeth at once??? Maya is just getting her 5th one (in all) right now...she's very slow to get them.

Happy Mother's Day! (a little late ;)

Renee said...

they are so adorable!!

Ann said...

GOSH!!!!
They are so happy (and not to mention chubby and adorable). I love the way they play with each other. We're SOO happy for you guys!!

Anonymous said...

Love it! Can't wait to see you guys.

LISA said...

Hope you all are doing great! The boys look WONDERFUL!!!