This is the story of our journey to adopt two children from Ethiopia.
Love it! I hope it gets aired
Sean and Rachel ... that was really an eye-opener and thank you for sharing it! So many lucky people who were given all of the love and support and the sense of family that each one of us deserve. Love to your two little ones!
Wow. That is powerful. Loved having you guys over today. Hope to see you again soon.
how are you guys doing? I've checked a few times and know that blogging is not a priority with twins, but I am thinking of you :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Love it! I hope it gets aired
Sean and Rachel ... that was really an eye-opener and thank you for sharing it! So many lucky people who were given all of the love and support and the sense of family that each one of us deserve. Love to your two little ones!
Wow. That is powerful. Loved having you guys over today. Hope to see you again soon.
how are you guys doing? I've checked a few times and know that blogging is not a priority with twins, but I am thinking of you :)
Post a Comment