Our CHI friends who have been waiting for siblings since December got their referral TODAY!!! YEAH This gives us much hope that our request is possible. We are so happy for them. Visit their blog at http://lisaandshawnsethiopianjourney.blogspot.com/
There were 4 other referrals of babies as well! I keep singing the childrens song
"my God is so BIG so strong and so MIGHTY there's nothing my God can not do".... its stuck in my head today....
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I finally figured out who this Rachel was that everyone on yahoo was talking about! Hi, I'm Amanda.
We're on the list for siblings as well, but we've only been for about a month now.
I want you to know that I hope you guys get your referral soon. I know the wait is difficult and you've been waiting six times longer than we have.
With Lisa's referral, you're so much closer!!
You will be next......just wait and see! (You've just gottta be!)
Rachel,
I've been singing,
OUR GOD IS AN AWESOME GOD.....!!!
Hey, I don't KNOW any of the other people in my referral group!Wahh!
I always thought it would be,
The Kerrigan's and the Harrigan's!!
It has been too long since I've visited your site. You really have a way with words. I can tell how much your babies will be loved. They will quite possibly be two of the luckiest babies ever born! I can't wait to meet them. I just know they're special. In the meantime - anytime you need practice.... I have a few to loan out. :0)
Rachel, how I remember that hope, then being afraid to hope... fixing up the room in fits and starts, so that it really wasn't done when we brought our Paul home. Have faith! GET READY!!!
Last night as we returned to Charleston from vacation, we were sitting in front of a couple who had been in the air 30 hours, bringing their toddler daughter home from China. We were privileged to visit a bit with them, share our adoption story, then stand to the side and watch as the new grandparents, cousins, aunts, uncles, friends and big brother greeted baby Nora for the first time. I was weeping so as I watched.... What joy!
Hope you and Sean had a great anniversary this month; we remembered fondly your wedding and the great time we had on that trip to the NW. God bless you with love, hope, peace and JOY!!!
Becky Westfall
Post a Comment