I believe there were eight referrals last week so that brings our name further up on the list. We hope to have information soon, but as I said in my last post this is the waiting period...my friend who recently brought her baby home said, the most like pregnancy, but for me it is a strange time as we aren't doing a lot to prepare. There was a lot to do when we were gathering paperwork and getting basic baby stuff but at this point we are waiting until we know who the kids are before we move forward any further. I am trying to enjoy this time with Sean, I know it will be a transition to double our family and we really enjoy our lives right now...we both love our jobs and are so happy in our home in Bonney Lake.
It was fun last weekend to be with my two new nephews Caden and Dane:) It was good baby practice and SO fun for me~!
I'll write more when I hear anything!
Blessings,
Rachel
Our God is Good. His plans and timing are best. We wait with excitement and joy trusting our family in His hands!
Thursday, February 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Thanks for the update Rachel. We are anxiously awaiting the good news of finding out who your babies are and when you can meet them! Please keep us all updated with any info that you get.
Love,
Shanna : )
Hey Rachel,Just wondering since you're waiting for CHI siblings too,if you've heard anything lately? Seems like lots of referrals, but not for siblings.
no referral yet...
Post a Comment