Tuesday, August 10, 2010

and baby makes three!

For a few more days I am a mother to three under 24 months, then my first babies turn TWO!! I can't believe how time flies. They are running and jumping and talking constantly. They love being big brothers to "Baby Wooook" (Luke) and are adjusting to the constraints on my time with having a newborn. They love swimming and exploring our new community in DC and we have endless parks and free activities to enjoy in the area (when I have energy to take all three out). I am finally feeling better after giving birth (something I highly underestimated the recovery time of) and hoping that the medical issues that have seemed to crop up since then (the worst being that I had to have a biopsy on my breast-quite scary) are over. Baby Luke is a great baby-he is big (around 13 lbs now at 6 weeks) and sleeps well-the Lord knew I would need this! Here is a recent picture of all three boys.

2 comments:

Gretchen Magruder said...

Rachel - congratulations!! What handsome boys!

Mike said...

I am writing to ask for your permission to include your posts on AdoptionExperiences.com and include a link to your blog in our
directory. We would
include a link back to your blog fully crediting you for your work
along with a profile about you listed on AdoptionExperiences.com .
Please let us
know as soon as possible.

Mike@adoptionexperiences.com

Mike Thomas
Editor-in-Chief
AdoptionExperiences.com