Rachel and Sean, I know you probably won't be able to read this until you get home but I'll write it anyway.
The boys are beautiful. I have tears streaming down my face. Absolutely gorgeous and you can see their awesome little personalities on their face. I know you guys are ready to bring them home but I also know that it will be bittersweet to leave Ethiopia.
Congrats on passing court and continued blessings from here on!
Words can't describe how beautiful your family is. They are just perfect and sooo healthy!! I love all the hair. Congratulations again. I bet you can't wait to go home and finally begin the next stage of your life. Thanks for sharing your experiences with us. I loved reading all about your time in ET with the boys.
I am happy to hear that you can rest assured knowing that your family will stay together! Congratulations. Your boys are adorable and appear to quite the charmers!
Oh my goodness they are gorgeous! I am so so so happy for you! Wow! They look so healthy too and their hair is to die for! God is so good! How wonderful! Congratulations!!! Elise
Rachel, they are beautiful..... so healthy and happy ---- and so are you .... glowing with happiness. The 4 of you look absolutely happy .... love that picture. This clearly was God's plan for you and I pray for your family's safe return. God bless you and your two wonderful and beautiful boys, and your supportive husband. Can't wait to hear the stories eventually after you guys settle down. Take care. Alida
OMG! I have been waiting and extremely excited to see your pics. I love their names. The boys are beautiful! They are soooooo happy and healthy! And so identical! lol! I am very happy for you and hope your travel home will be safe and smooth....and soon!
Rachel and Sean, Congratulations!! I'm Dan K's sister. Your boys are absolutely beautiful and you can see how much they love you....they are so happy and have such a light and spark in their eyes. I wish you all the best! You are a beautiful family.
We are also in the process of doing an adoption (from China) and you both truly inspire me.
23 comments:
Rachel and Sean, I know you probably won't be able to read this until you get home but I'll write it anyway.
The boys are beautiful. I have tears streaming down my face. Absolutely gorgeous and you can see their awesome little personalities on their face. I know you guys are ready to bring them home but I also know that it will be bittersweet to leave Ethiopia.
Congrats on passing court and continued blessings from here on!
Words can't describe how beautiful your family is. They are just perfect and sooo healthy!! I love all the hair. Congratulations again. I bet you can't wait to go home and finally begin the next stage of your life. Thanks for sharing your experiences with us. I loved reading all about your time in ET with the boys.
They are so cute! Congratulations!
wow...such cuties!! and, they look so very happy!!
congrats!! i hope you enjoy your last couple of weeks!!
They are adorable!
I am happy to hear that you can rest assured knowing that your family will stay together! Congratulations. Your boys are adorable and appear to quite the charmers!
Oh my goodness they are gorgeous! I am so so so happy for you! Wow! They look so healthy too and their hair is to die for! God is so good! How wonderful!
Congratulations!!!
Elise
Congratulations guys! They are beautiful! So happy for you.
Welcome to our ever-growing big ole' loving family Caleb and Eli. We all cannot wait to meet you guys! Safe travels home with your Mommy and Daddy!
Rachel they are gorgeous! So happy for you guys. Absolutely beautiful.
Rachel and Sean- your boys are sooooooo darn cute!!! congratulations.
April
SOOO CUTE!!!!!
Your boys are beautiful. Congratulations!
OHHHH congratulations- they are the cutest babies!!!
Congratulations...your boys are adorable. They look so happy...well, all 4 of you look so happy.
And what an incredible gift of being there for these 2 months to get to know them and their homeland.
hugs to you--
Annie and Maya
Rachel, they are beautiful..... so healthy and happy ---- and so are you .... glowing with happiness. The 4 of you look absolutely happy .... love that picture. This clearly was God's plan for you and I pray for your family's safe return.
God bless you and your two wonderful and beautiful boys, and your supportive husband.
Can't wait to hear the stories eventually after you guys settle down.
Take care.
Alida
OMG! I have been waiting and extremely excited to see your pics. I love their names. The boys are beautiful! They are soooooo happy and healthy! And so identical! lol! I am very happy for you and hope your travel home will be safe and smooth....and soon!
Rachel and Sean,
Your boys are just adorable. The family picture priceless. The joy in all your faces brought tears to my eyes.
Enjoy!
Julie
HORRAY!!! Oh you guys the boys are SO handsome!!! Can't wait to hear all about your trip when you get home. CONGRATULATIONS!
What cutie pies. Welcome home..
Rachel and Sean, Congratulations!! I'm Dan K's sister. Your boys are absolutely beautiful and you can see how much they love you....they are so happy and have such a light and spark in their eyes. I wish you all the best! You are a beautiful family.
We are also in the process of doing an adoption (from China) and you both truly inspire me.
They are adorable! Congrats to the new family!! :)
OMG!!! They are ONLY ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations!!!
Post a Comment