In any case God was working...The court date is on their 5 month old birthday. I can't believe we somehow have this court date, in 2 weeks! I wonder what the workings to make THIS happen were, I may never know.
We have so much to do to prepare as we will plan to leave around the 8th of January to be there for the court date. Purchasing tickets, packing, getting all the documents in order, making travel plans.... My last week of work is this week (I was beginning to question this decision, but now I am SO thankful) so after that I will be planning like crazy.
If all goes well with the court date on the 12th this we will travel back to the states about 3 weeks later. We are praying now for a successful court date as several seem to be getting rescheduled of late. I am so happy and thankful today. What a wonderful extended Christmas present!

It has been snowing A LOT this month. Here is a picture of Sean and I last week on a walk around our neighborhood.
and here is one of my sister and I at our house in front of the tree on Christmas:)I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, celebrating our Savior's birth. Merry Christmas!

9 comments:
praise God!! what amazing news!!!
i am so very happy for you guys! you better get busy :)
How exciting!! After some of the most excruciating waiting, I'm so happy that God gave you this little surprise!!
We're hoping to travel around Jan. 19th, so perhaps we'll be able to connect at HOH!!
That is so awesome! You just never know what factors are involved in the court dates, how paperwork is going to go, etc. That is so great that you don't have much longer to wait. Enjoy your time in Ethiopia...I wish I had spent more time there. You will be blessed.
This is amazing news! You waited so long for the referral, it seems right that your wait should be a little shorter now. I can't imagine how much stuff you have to do (and buy!!). We'll be thinking of you and waiting to see photos of them soon.
Your wait has been longer than any other with CHI. Congrats on your court date! I can't wait to see pictures of your precious boys soon!
Julie
So happy for you! Wow! What a wonderful miracle! Before you know it your boys will be in your arms! awesome! God IS good!
Blessings,
Elise
Wow...amazing how things work out!! Congrats and safe travels!!
Great suprise! Have a great trip!
YAY!!! What a HUGE blessing! Have a wonderful journey!
Post a Comment